Laser treatment of rosacea and spider veins
The EXCEL V TM laser, the latest generation laser, actually combines 2 lasers (KTP and Nd-Yag) in a single device, thus making it possible to treat all vascular lesions with great comfort for the patient due to the system of sapphire contact cooling.
It is currently the reference laser for the treatment of vascular lesions.
This specific laser targets the hemoglobin contained in the small vessels, and will cause photo-coagulation of these.
It treats rosacea, spider veins, telangiectasias, ruby spots, small angiomas, venous lip lakes, red scars and stretch marks in the red stage.
A second session may be necessary after 10 weeks if the vessels are large.
It can also be used for sagging skin and fine lines (Laser Genesis System); 3 to 6 sessions spaced 3 weeks apart.
What there is to know:
- During the session, tingling sensations very manageable.
- Redness and discreet edema (especially under the eyes) within 2 days after treatment.
- Rarely on certain vessels, a purpura occurs and disappears in 7 to 10 days (superficial blue spots).
- The results are visible after 2 to 8 weeks.
- A first consultation will inform you, define the areas to be treated and establish a quote.